About The Neurology Center
The Neurology Center is located in Houston, TX. Our professional team of top Texas neurologists offers an extensive list of services. We specialize in migraine treatment, neck and low back pain, peripheral nerve and muscle disorders, multiple sclerosis and related disorders, inflammation of the central and peripheral nervous system. epilepsy treatment, and EMG testing.
The Neurology Center is currently welcoming new patients.
Our General Services
- Hospital consultations
- 24-hour coverage in case of emergency
- Office located in or near local hospitals
- Multilingual staff (English, Russian, and Spanish)
- We bill most major insurance carriers
- New patient consultation/evaluations and follow-up care
- Infusion center to treat autoimmune disorders or migraine headaches
- Nerve and muscle biopsies
- Electromyography (EMG/NCV) Studies
Julia Jones, Igor Cherches, and Steve Lovitt were voted by their peers as Best Doctors in Houston Magazine, SuperDocs in Texas Monthly, and US New and World Report.
Directions to the Houston Office
Located in the Greenpark II Medical Office Building
On South Main about 6 Blocks South of Texas Medical Center
Between Greenbriar and Braeswood
Immediately adjacent to the Texas Orthopedic Hospital
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday
The Methodist Hospital, St. Lukes Episcopal Hospital, Texas Orthopedic Hospital
English, Spanish, Russian
Physicians & Staff
Julia L. Jones, M.D.
Igor M. Cherches, M.D.
Stephen Lovitt, M.D.
Greg McLauchlin, M.D.
Dianne E. Jackson, M.B.A.